And So it Begins

>> 21 January, 2010

Basically what I want to use this blog for is a place to talk about my rehearsal experiences in shows that I work on, in addition to talking about each class day in Acting II. Which I have to do. But I think once I finish this semester I'll keep it up. It might end up being drastically different and perhaps morph into more than just a place for my "acting talk", but I'm pretty sure I'll keep it up. So, uh, let's get started.

I don't think I've ever felt so overwhelmed but so lax ever before. This semester is going to be one of the easiest and hardest I'll ever have acting-wise.

I'm terribly excited. I'm working on "The Vagina Monologues" right now, which is amazing, and I can't wait to audition for Generals on Monday, and Advanced Voice & Text and Acting II are going to be great, but I'm so nervous.

I feel like part of this is because I really want to push myself. So far in my acting career here, I haven't felt nearly as challenged as I wanted to be/ expected to be. So I'm excited because I know I'm going to push myself. A lot. A hell of a lot. I suppose I'm nervous because I'm creating new boundaries for myself. (And part of me knows I'll only end up creating even greater boundaries eventually.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP